The Mid-Summer Ball - Live From Las Vegas is a charity event in aid of the young people of Sussex and has been organised by DM Thomas Foundation for Young People in partnership with the team at Hilton Brighton Metropole. Over the past fourteen years we have helped hundreds of sick, disabled and vulnerable young people in Sussex. After last year’s success we have again selected The Starr Trust, Chestnut Tree House, You Raise Me Up and Sussex Beacon to benefit from the net proceeds from the Ball. 

The evening’s entertainment includes a dance and singing competition that reflects the theme of the evening. Each beneficiary charity has selected a charity competitor to represent their cause

Ian Poysden -  The Starr Trust

Penina Shepherd - Sussex Beacon

Sean Lineker and Naomi Keddie - Chestnut Tree House

Natalie Cribb and John Robinson - You Raise Me Up 



They have all kindly volunteered their time and talents to entertain us on the night and they will be training over the months prior to Ball. As well as seeing them perform on the night you also have an opportunity to support them through their online giving page, which forms part of their score in the competition, so do support them if you can!

With your help we can make this evening a great success and ensure that our work, and the work of our partners, continues to help the young people of Sussex.

Why not join us on the night? Book your table here



The Mid-Summer Ball - Live From Las Vegas is an initiative of and is organised by DM Thomas Foundation for Young People and they will be collecting in all the donations and funds from the evening. Along with the sponsorship that they have secured the net money raised from the Ball will be used to support disabled, sick and disadvantaged young people of Sussex and be split between all the charities involved. The net amount raised from the Midsummer Ball is divided between the four charities as follows: 75% of online fundraising raised by our performers goes to the charity that they are representing. The remaining 25% and all net profits from the evening (including sponsorship, ticket sales, auction and raffle) are split equally between the four charities. The more successful the evening the more we all raise for the young people of Sussex. 

5 heroes fundraising today.

DM Thomas Foundation For Young PeopleSussex Beacon
powered by Everyday Hero